We’d like to send a Shout Out to our friends who visit us here at AskDanAndJennifer.com so regularly. Many of these folks are our Top... continue reading
We’d like to send a Shout Out to our friends who visit us here at AskDanAndJennifer.com so regularly.
Many of these folks are our Top Commentators, frequent visitors, and members of our MyBlogLog community. Thank you.
Top commentators are always featured in the right nav bar on AskDanAndJennifer.com, and every couple of weeks we’ll make the rounds and feature some of their hottest stories here, for your viewing enjoyment.
Yes, this is another gem from the playbook of everyone’s favorite dot-com mogul and rising Internet celebrity John Chow – and it’s an excellent idea at that!
Don’t forget to… take on the Pro Blogger Challenge: Review AskDanAndJennifer and We’ll Review Your Blog – Just to One-Up John Chow!
Today we’re showing some appreciation and sharing a little link love.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s hot and fresh off the presses…
- Blog of the Week – AskDanAndJennifer.com – by – Jeff Kee
A must read – Jeff really captured the essence of what AskDanAndJennifer.com is truly about. Don’t miss this.
- Pimp My Blog Week 11: AskDanAndJennifer.com – by – Everton Blair
We’re really excited, AskDanandJennifer.com is "getting pimped" by Everon Blair and crew this week. Can’t wait for the results!
- Simply Successful Secrets – by – Sania Wyatt
- Why Not to Have Guest Bloggers – by – John :: Finding the Money
- Why I Blog – by – Gleb Reys :: Personal Development Ideas
- Dia da Mulher – by – Gyda :: Margarida.net
- How To Create PDF Without Software – by – Ilker Yoldas – The Thinking Blog
- The Spiritual Atheist – by – Lyman Reid :: Creating a Better Life
- What Does it Take to Start a Startup? – by – John Wesley :: Pick The Brain
- And last but certainly not least, Alex Shalman at Practical Personal Development (a blog about self help and personal growth) is hosting a Donation Contest in which you press a button and he donates a dollar to your favorite charity.
Thanks guys, come back often. We’ll leave the light on for ya’!