Single this Valentine’s Day? So what! Ladies, we say just ignore all of the flower and jewelry commercials – or better yet – send... continue reading
Single this Valentine’s Day? So what!
Ladies, we say just ignore all of the flower and jewelry commercials – or better yet – send yourself some flowers or go buy that really cool necklace that you’ve had your eye on.
Guys, take a deep breath because you’re off the hook this year!
DON’T MISS: How To Give ANY Woman Multiple Orgasms
If you’re not excited about flying solo or if you’re wondering what on earth to do with yourself this Valentine’s Day while all of your couple friends are out on romantic dates… We’ve found just the solution you’re looking for.
Here’s a great article from Deanna Frazier, the “Dating Diva”, with terrific ways that you can survive being single this Valentine’s Day.
“Going Solo on Valentine’s Day – Advice for Singles”
The stores are decorated in candy hearts, flowers and bears. Every TV or radio commercial reminds you that it’s time to remember your sweetheart on this special day for lovers.
Your feelings range from sadness to anger. What’s a single person to do?
The following suggestions are designed to both answer that question and to help you have a good day after all, while working to make this your last solo Valentine’s Day!
Celebrate the day by planning an activity that is enjoyable to you and provides you with a special treat.
- Go to a day spa for “the works”
- Plan an intimate dinner for 3 or 4
- Go ice-skating or to the movies with a fun friend
- Go out to dinner and a movie with a group of other singles
- Focus on what you enjoy and make a conscious decision about how to mark the day
- Un-Valentine’s Day parties are very popular
Design a relationship-building plan. Let the holiday provide you with the motivation to take risks, try new ideas and gain the knowledge that will enable you to find and create a lasting, intimate relationship.
- Sit down at the computer or with pen and paper in hand and get your plan written down.
- Begin by making a list of resources that can be used to help you meet available singles.
- These can include: on-line dating sites, singles groups, volunteer activities, or participation in sports or
- Other activities that you enjoy. Decide when and how often you will participate in any activity you choose.
- Make a budget for both time and available funds for this purpose.
- Do your homework and research each resource so the information will be available when you need it.
Review those intentions and resolutions you made, or make some if you haven’t yet, and be sure you are implementing and sticking to those that will ensure that you are really ready for that special relationship. Being the kind of person you want to be with is the first step. “Become the Date or the Mate You Want to Have.” Taking care of yourself and living well will optimize your chances for relationship success.
Start today. Work to eliminate negative thinking. Think of all the possibilities that could open up for you. Hopefully these tips will assist you in having a better “solo” Valentine’s Day than you might have been headed for. Enjoy the day by doing something fun. Then focus on your relationship plan and empower yourself to build the healthy, lasting relationship of your dreams.