The great thing about kink is that there’s always something new, fun and different to try. Kinky sex never has to be the same way twice (that is, unless you want it to be) and the only limits to what you can do with your partner in the bedroom are your imagination – and of course, a few laws that ban the really scary stuff like bestiality or pedophilia.
If you and your partner are both consenting adults, you can pretty much do anything you want behind closed doors! You can experiment with kink if you’ve never done it before by trying a little light bondage with a pair of fuzzy handcuffs or role playing your favorite fantasies. You might be surprised at how much fun you and your lover can have if you learn to let go a little! If you’ve already made the dive into kink and are ready to try something a little hotter, try using a mouth gag or whip.
You can also explore really different fetishes, like a diaper fetish or domination. BDSM and kink is all about what turns you and your partner on – regardless of what anyone else considers to be “strange” or “weird.” This past year, we’ve done some research on the kinkiest fantasies and the best dirty sex tips that are out there. Here’s our top picks for the best kink tips of the year!
- How To Deal With Your Partner’s Secret Diaper Fetish
- Q&A: BDSM – How To Introduce Your Partner To Domination
- How To Introduce Your Girl To Bondage
- Q&A: How To Fantasize Without Sounding Like A Pervert
- When Orgasms Are Dangerous – What Is Erotic Asphyxiation?
- Q&A: My Girlfriend Wants To Do Me With A Strap On
- BDSM Around The House – Things You Can Use For BDSM That You Already Have!