Sex toys and vibrators make getting it on so much more fun! Using a vibrator or a g-spot stimulator can help a woman to discover new... continue reading
Using a vibrator or a g-spot stimulator can help a woman to discover new things about her body and have orgasms like she’s never had before, while masturbating with a soft jelly or silicone sleeve can feel way better than his hand.
Items specifically designed for sexual pleasure are becoming more and more popular, with less and less taboo surrounding them. Many people are choosing to take sexual pleasure into their own hands and investing in sex toys for the very first time. Also, more and more couples are venturing into the sex toy arena in an effort to spice up their sex life. Using sex toys as a couple, either on each other or as an addition to oral sex or fingering, can make sex with your partner hotter than it ever has been before!
Check out our favorite sex toys articles and reviews of the year here!
- Christian Sex Toys – WTF?
- 10 Sex Toys For Married Couples
- 3 Ways Pocket Vibrators Will Blow Your Mind!
- Man vs. Vibrator
- 10 Beginner’s Sex Toys You’ve GOT To Have (If You’re A Novice)
- 5 Signs Your Sex Toy Is Potentially Hazardous To Your Health!
Also, don’t forget to check out the all-time best sex toy articles!
- Why Every Girl Needs Her Own Sex Toy
- Homemade Sex Toys – Should You Really Make Your Own?
- Male Sex Toys: Masturbators, Penis Pumps & More
Here are some our favorite sex toys that we’ve tried this year – don’t forget to get yours!
- Pjur Lube & Personal Products (our fave lube ever!)
- LELO Nea Clitoral Vibrator (also another one of our personal favorites)
- LELO Mia Vibrator (USB charger – need we say more?)
- We-Vibe Touch Clitoral Vibrator (like a waterproof version of the LELO Nea)
- Under The Bed Restraint System (perfect for beginner’s bondage)
- Wild G-Spot Vibrator (we like this one so much, we got you 50% off our FAVORITE vibrator!)