Sex toys come in all shapes, sizes and colors. You can do just about anything with them or put them…ahem, anywhere. How do you choose... continue reading
Sex toys come in all shapes, sizes and colors. You can do just about anything with them or put them…ahem, anywhere. How do you choose what sex toys to get?
There are a huge amount of sex toys available on the market today: dongs, dildos, vibrators, cock rings, G-Spot stimulators, eggs, bullets – the list goes on and on. We’ll get into each option in a second, but first, let’s discuss what kind of material you want to search for first.
Jelly or rubber sex toys aren’t the best option, mostly because of their inability to be properly cleaned. There are several other options available, depending on the kind of toy you want, but in most circumstances (unless otherwise noted) you’ll want to purchase sex toys made out of silicone. Although more expensive than regular jelly or rubber sex toys, silicone sex toys are:
DON’T MISS: How To Give ANY Woman Multiple Orgasms
- Warm up quickly to your body heat, touch or warm water
- Sterile, and can be cleaned with gentle soap and water
- Able to be used both vaginally and anally, provided they are properly sterilized in between uses
- Non-porous and odourless
- Lifetime purchases that won’t break, flake or melt
Now that you have a better idea as to what kind of materials to look for in a sex toy, let’s talk about the different options available to you that help with orgasms during intercourse.
Clitoral Sex Toys
There is a certain angle and thrusting mechanism required to rub up against a woman’s clitoral complex well enough to have her orgasm during sex. If for whatever reason you aren’t able to use these positions to attain the proper movement or angle, or if your partner can’t let go of her vibrator habit, a clitoral stimulator is the first type of sex toy to try. These implements are meant to be worn during intercourse, and they provide sensation, vibration or rubbing along the clitoral head and frenulum.
For example, the Ladybug made by Nasswalk is an unusual vibrator that a woman wears on her hips like a pair of underwear. It sits along her pelvis and stimulates her clitoris using two feelers that encircle her genital region. Many women have shared with me that this one toy saved their sex lives, and they couldn’t imagine having an orgasm during sex without it. I recommend this product wholeheartedly.
G-Spot toys during intercourse? How is that possible? With a new and highly recommended toy called the We-Vibe, you can do it all. This small C-shaped vibrator offers both clitoral and G-Spot stimulation, where the woman wears the toy snugly inside herself and her partner thrusts. Once inserted, you don’t need to use your hands to hold it in place, and it packs a powerful vibratory punch. This incredible little gadget is easy to clean, rechargeable, and fully waterproof.
Egg vibrators are sex toys that are shaped like an egg and are sold in pairs. Most eggs are meant to be worn inside while a woman goes about her day, prior to intercourse, so she can strengthen her pelvic floor muscles in an attempt to enjoy stronger orgasms. Some eggs even vibrate when they touch one another inside her body, so she gets a little thrill each time she moves! Although these aren’t meant to be used during sex, they will assist your partner with feeling more in touch with her body and how orgasms work. Ask her to put two inside her a few hours before you’ve planned a sex session, and see just how wet and excited they make her.
Bullet vibrators are sex toys that are powered by either small internal watch batteries, or an attached remote. They range in size from two to four inches long and come in a variety of similar shapes and sizes. Bullets are fantastic pieces of equipment because they are:
- Tiny, thus fitting into small or cramped areas when your bodies pushed together
- Powerful, offering strong vibrations in a focused manner
- Versatile, and can be used solo or with a multitude of attachments
Bullet vibrators are great sex toys to give to your partner. She can use them during sex whenever she needs an extra thrill, and because they are highly focused vibrations, she’ll be able to pinpoint her itchy spots with ease during sex.
Sex positions that allow for a free hand are perfect for finger vibrator use. They fit neatly over your finger like a ring and provide extra stimulation through the pads of your fingertips. The Fukuoku 9000 uses silicone sleeves and makes your finger the actual vibrator, while the Ophoria loops around the base of your finger to give you an extra, vibrating digit.
Vibrating Cock Rings
One of the newer additions to the sex toys family are cock rings. All are meant to fit around a man’s penis, stopping the flow of blood so that he can maintain a longer erection. Some are plain rings that only provide support to the gent in question wearing one, while others have clitoral and anal attachments to stimulate those parts of her body as well. My favorite types of cock rings however are the ones that vibrate. Easily found at most grocery stores today, some come with a condom already attached. Because the batteries in these cock rings are small, they usually don’t cost a lot of money, and wear out quickly.
These lovely little sex toys offer a lot of benefits when having sex and wanting some extra stimulation, such as:
- Ease of use. You don’t need to read an instruction manual to use these sex toys, and they are ready to use as soon as you open the package. All you do is stretch the ring around your penis, put it as far down your penis as you can, and then pull it around your balls as well. Let go gently until it gets back to the size it came out of the package. It should fit snugly but without any pain.
- No thinking required. Once you’ve put the cock ring on, you can forget about it. It won’t move, and you’ll both have your hands free to try out any of the wild and sexy positions shared in this eBook.
There really isn’t a lot to these bundles of joy, but there are a few things to remember:
- When putting on a cock ring, make sure your hands are dry. You don’t want to slip and let go of it midway through and accidentally hurt yourself.
- Think about the sex positions you’ll try out that evening before putting on the ring. If you’re focusing on woman on top or missionary, put the vibrating bit farthest away from your scrotum so that your lover gets the buzz around her clitoral network. If however you want to use mostly sideways or doggy-style positions, flip the ring around so that it sits just at your balls.