Think back to your last date… Now the one before that. Remember how much fun you had? Or did you? Were you doing the same old thing you... continue reading
Think back to your last date…
Now the one before that. Remember how much fun you had? Or did you?
Were you doing the same old thing you always do, each and every time you go out on Friday night? Does your partner still get excited at the thought of going out with you?
Or is it getting boring and sometimes not even worth the hassle? What a shame…
How about some really fun, memorable, and unique date ideas that’ll get you and your partner excited to go on a date again – together?
Or here’s another scenario…
You’ve met a really great man or woman and they’ve accepted your offer to go on the very first date with you. Wouldn’t it be nice to take them on a really fun and creative date that they’ll never forget rather then the same old dinner and a movie routine?
Be different and stand out.
Most people just go out to dinner at some fancy restaurant on their first few dates. But that’s just not very special or original. Your partner will appreciate that you actually came up with something creative and romantic.
If you want to stand out from the crowd, always strive to be yourself, to be different… Don’t go on the same dates everyone else goes on, and don’t copy what everyone else does. Do something exciting and memorable, and most importantly – have fun. Fun and happiness is extremely infections… people just can’t get enough.
Here’s our review of Oprah Love Expert Michael Webb’s excellent book 300 Creative Dates… In short, you’ll never run out of fun date ideas again.
Are restaurants becoming boring as date destinations? Check out all the types of dates you’re missing out on:
- Unique TV/Movie Dates
- Different Dinner Dates
- Vacation Dates
- Picnic Dates
- Game Dates
- Craft Dates
- Sports/Outdoors Dates
- Long Distance Dates
I’m sure you’ll be as excited as we were when we started flipping through the pages. Michael Webb has the best collection of date ideas and romance tips that we’ve ever seen in one place.
Here’s a sneak peek at the great date ideas you’ll find when you get 300 Creative Dates.
- Instead of a lunch or dinner date, try a breakfast date.
- Go for a night swim with candles floating in the pool.
- Try making a gourmet meal together.
- Rent a convertible for the day while the weather is still warm and take a ride to the beach, mountains or countryside.
- Warm up the house in winter by baking several batches of cookies with your sweetheart to share with friends, family and coworkers.
- Go through a gourmet grocery store sampling the items and buying something you have never tried before.
- Spend an afternoon or evening in an art gallery and pretending you are professional art reviewers. Give each other a critique of several of the pieces.
- Take your sweetheart on a tour of your old high school or college – pointing out all the special places.
- Purchase coloring books and spend the evening coloring and talking about your childhoods.
- Stay up all night and visit places that are open very late like Waffle House, Wal-Mart and dance clubs.
- Make s’mores in your fireplace.
- Attend a high tea.
- Make an old fashioned root beer float and drink it with two straws.
- Wash, blow dry and brush your lover’s hair.
- Celebrate your sweetheart’s “half” birthday (six months after his or her real birthday).
- Go to a nearby park with hiking trails.
- Pretend you are without power and light up your place with candles and just talk for a change.
While we did find some of the dates to be a little cheesy, there are definitely a lot of great date ideas that are worth trying at least once and many that are worth trying more than once.
Download your copy right now before you get busy and forget. Surprise your partner with the best date they’ve had in a long time.
Michael Webb also includes some really great dating tips to help you make your creative dates a success instead of a flop. And he also tells you how to avoid some potentially devastating dating disasters.
There’s also a section with some great ideas for asking someone out. You know, breaking past those first awkward moment and making your fateful move!
You’ll definitely also want to check out Michael’s other terrific resources below.
One of our personal favorites is Lick by Lick.
- Spice up your sex life with 500 Sex and Love Making Secrets (Read Our Review…)
- Enjoy Lick by Lick – How to Go Down on a Woman and Have Her Begging for More (Read Our Review…)
- Find out what you really need to know about your partner with 1000 Questions for Couples (Read Our Review…)
Don’t put it off. You’ll kick yourself if you don’t check out 300 Creative Dates today.