All too often women think they’re dating, yet sadly in their man’s mind they’re just a fling. Ouch! So how do you know for sure if... continue reading
All too often women think they’re dating, yet sadly in their man’s mind they’re just a fling. Ouch!
So how do you know for sure if you’re on the way to a relationship rather than just hooking up? You face what you are actually getting from your man.
So how do you take steps to make sure you are actually on the way to a relationship and not just his latest fling?
DON’T MISS: Get The Little Black Book of Sex Positions
Here are 5 ways to know for sure!
5 Signs that you are just his fling!
- Your man excludes your name when he talks about future events. Or he regularly talks about his future plans as “I will be doing this,” rather than “we will be doing this.”
- You haven’t met any of your man’s close friends or family members. If he’s not showing you off, he’s hiding you.
- You only see each other late at night or in private. If you mostly see your man at his place or late at night, then you are a secret affair and most likely there is another woman in the picture.
- Your man rarely calls you in advance. And when he does call it’s to get together immediately or the same day. If he’s calling you at the last minute you are far from his first choice!
- You man is only interested in sex. If your time together is nothing but rolling between the sheets and he rarely asks you questions about your life and ambitions, then you are just a fling.
5 Signs he thinks of you as his girlfriend!
- Your man regularly includes you in talk of future plans—be it a concert, vacation, company party or family event. If he discusses upcoming events in his life and talks as though you will be there, he considers you someone he is dating.
- Your man has introduced you to close friends and family members. He is proud of you and enjoys involving you the lives of people important to him.
- Your man takes you out on real dates where he is actually spending money on you and being seen with you in pubic.
- Your man calls you often and asks you out at least two days in advance.
- Your man actually asks about your life, goals and dreams then listens to your answers. If he is investing time in getting to know you more than trying to jump in your pants, then he is pursuing a relationship with you.