This year, public scandals have been on the cover of every tabloid magazine and on every news channel from NBC to ABC to CNN. The Letterman... continue reading
This year, public scandals have been on the cover of every tabloid magazine and on every news channel from NBC to ABC to CNN. The Letterman adultery scandal and more recently, the Tiger Woods adultery scandal may make you wonder if there’s any possibility of having a successful marriage or relationship at all without the involvement of an affair. Even though public scandals have topped the list this year, we’ve countered them with tons of articles on how to have successful relationships and marriages, and how to avoid having an affair whether it’s a financial affair or straight up cheating or infidelity. We’ve covered just about every topic there is on love and marriage, so take a peek at our best love and marriage articles of 2009 so you can ring in the new year with a successful and loving relationship or marriage!
- Can A Bad Relationship Make You Sick?
- How To Have An Affair… With Your Partner!
- To Confront Or Not Confront: A Mistress Or A Lover
- Don’t Let The Passion Fade!
- Sustainable Relationships
- Pre-Wedding Jitters Vs. Second Thoughts
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T Is How Men Spell Love
- Marriage Essentials – The Top 3 Non-Negotiables For Lasting Nuptials
- Top 10 Qualities Most People Want In Their Partners