Kissing is excellent foreplay – you can turn a woman on with just a simple smooch if you know how to do it right. In fact, you can get... continue reading
Kissing is excellent foreplay – you can turn a woman on with just a simple smooch if you know how to do it right. In fact, you can get her so turned on she’s practically going to rip your clothes off! Here’s how to make it incredible!
Avoid Drive By Kisses
While a light peck on the lips or check is a nice way to say hello or goodbye to your partner, it’s certainly not going to win you any kissing awards. In fact, sometimes one like this can really leave a woman reeling, especially if you’ve swooped in from out of nowhere and she wasn’t expecting it. A “drive by” can be disconcerting and leave a woman confused. If you wanted to kiss her, why did you do it so fast?
DON’T MISS: Get The Little Black Book of Sex Positions
If you really want to make an impression on a woman, don’t do any “drive by” kissing – instead, make sure each move you make is slow and sensual. Come in slowly and start by lightly touching her arm and make eye contact by gazing deeply into her eyes. Look at her lips and lick yours, so she knows what you’re thinking. A slow buildup is much, much better for a girl than a fast peck, even if you think you’re being “passionate” when you swoop in.
Don’t Go Crazy With Tongue Too Early
You’ve slowly introduced her to the idea of kissing by touching her softly, licking your lips and making eye contact with her. She knows what you’re about to do and if you’ve played your cards right, she’s going to be really looking forward to it. You’ve got her all ramped up and then you ruin it by sticking your tongue in her mouth too soon. Not cool!
Don’t ruin a great one by using your tongue too early. The first time your lips touch isn’t a good time to use tongue, and some women don’t even like tongue at all during kissing. While deep french kissing is incredible when you’re both really turned on and in the throes of passion, it’s easy for her to get overwhelmed if you use your tongue at the beginning instead of waiting until you’re progressing more towards foreplay.
If She Acts Surprised Or Pulls Back
Even if you do everything right, your girl may still act surprised or pull back a little bit. She’ll definitely pull back if you’ve done something that didn’t sit well with her, like jamming your tongue down her throat before she even realized you wanted to kiss her. Many men see a woman pulling back as a personal rejection of him, however, this is not at all true. A woman who pulls back may just not have been ready for it.
If this happens, go ahead and pull back as well. Relax and smile – she didn’t personally reject you. Give her a little time and slowly try to go there again. Rectify any mistakes you made the first time, such as going too fast or too hard, and build up slowly. Remember to make eye contact and touch her softly – these are real cues that let her know that you’re going to lean in. If she keeps rejecting you, however, it’s not just the what you’re doing. It’s you.
Tips For Your First Kiss
- Remember that being bold and assertive is attractive. The worst thing you could do is ask a woman, “May I kiss you?” Don’t be afraid to make the first move and initiate the first kiss.
- Don’t use tongue on the first kiss. Make it soft, short and simple. When you back away, that will leave her wanting more.
- Focus on her lips and think about how wonderful it would be to put your lips against them. She’s going to feel you looking at her and feel the emotions you’re giving out. This involves her mind and emotions, which are the two most powerful allies to have on your side when you’re with a woman.
- Don’t take it too seriously. Your first smooch shouldn’t be a production. Taking it too seriously will simply put too much pressure on the both of you!
- Women want to be kissed. They spend a lot of time making sure their lips are soft and kissable, and they’re always coating them with lipstick and gloss. Knowing that women really want to be kissed and put a lot of thought into being kissed can give you the confidence to be really great at it.
- Remember to relax and have fun. If your first one doesn’t turn out well, it’s not the end of the world. It’s just a kiss and you can always try again.
Practice, Practice, Practice!
To get really good at anything, it’s important to practice and keep practicing until you’re really confident about your skills. This includes kissing – you’re not going to be good at it the first time if you’ve never done it before or if you’ve only done it a few times. Realize that to be an incredible kisser, you’re going to have to get some practice in.
Ask one of your friends that is a girl if you can practice kissing with her. It may seem weird at first, but really, it’s not like you’re “practicing” having sex – it’s just a kiss! A lot of people wait to practice this kind of stuff until it’s the one moment that really matters and you really don’t want to mess up. Guess what ends up happening then? You mess up!
Practicing kissing before you actually are with a woman that you want to show you’re a great kisser will actually make you one – instead of waiting until the crucial moment and simply hoping you get everything right.