Sex tips are definitely something you want to have on hand to keep your sex life fresh. If you want MORE sex, here’s how to revv up your... continue reading
Sex tips are definitely something you want to have on hand to keep your sex life fresh. If you want MORE sex, here’s how to revv up your lady’s sex drive.
Do you ever feel as though you have a HIGHER sex drive than your girl? Maybe you’re always the one who has to initiate sex, or maybe she’s just not in the mood as often as you are.
If you’re finding these things happening with your woman, you’re not alone.
But, I’m going to venture that the REASON WHY she doesn’t seem to want to make love as often as you do is NOT because she has a lower sex drive!
Why She Doesn’t “Want” Sex
What is really happening is you’re just not satisfying her enough during sex to make her CRAVE it!
You see, in order for a woman to experience REAL sexual pleasure, she MUST be having orgasms. Her moaning, saying its good, or just letting you have sex with her IS NOT ENOUGH. Think about how sex would feel for YOU if you always got “close” but were never able to fully get off. That would pretty much suck, right? Well that’s exactly what your girl is going through if you’re not giving her the mind-blowing orgasms she craves!
If you’re not giving your girl orgasms when you make love, it may SEEM like she is having fun. But in reality, she’s probably just being nice, and sleeping with you because she feels she has to. And if this is the case, then she’s not going to want to have sex with you very often.
Worst case scenario, if she’s been with a guy in the past who was capable of giving her orgasms – and you are not – she’s probably not going to stick around very long unless you are married or financially supporting her.
It’s sad, but true.
But fortunately since most guys DON’T know how to give a woman orgasms, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. (But in a way, isn’t that even MORE sad?!?)
Getting Her Off
On the upside, giving a woman orgasms is not difficult, it’s just DIFFERENT! A woman’s body works very differently than a man’s, and once you know the subtle differences, it’s actually very EASY to give your woman not just one orgasm, but 2, 3, 4 or more – even different kinds like blended orgasms!
When you ARE able to give your woman orgasms, sex with you is not frustrating… it’s FUN! So of course, she’ll want to have sex with you all the time! Often times, she’ll even be the one asking you for sex!
How To TELL If You Are Getting Her Off
The lesson to take away here is that your girl’s “sex drive” and how often she wants to have sex with you have nothing to do with body chemistry and everything to do with whether or not you are sexually satisfying her.
With this in mind, here’s how to tell if you are:
- If your girl wants sex at least 3-4 times a week, then you are satisfying her.
- If she DOESN’T want sex at least 3-4 times a week, then I am sorry, but you are not.
It’s really that simple.
How To Make Absolutely SURE You Satisfy Your Woman Every Time
Start by giving her a foreplay orgasm each and every time. Giving a girl an orgasm through intercourse is a MUCH more intense experience for a girl, and giving her one of these body-shaking orgasms usually requires you know some techniques.
On the other hand, giving a woman a foreplay orgasm is easy.
So easy, that there is NO EXCUSE for not being able to give your girl a foreplay orgasm! But first, REMEMBER:
While you’re going to give her this orgasm during foreplay, it’s important that you continue to think of foreplay as PART of the sex, because to your girl, it is! Women love foreplay and you can keep it going until she is DESPERATE for you to be inside of her. Women LOVE this!
Here are a few ways to keep foreplay going:
- Kiss her for 10-15 minutes before taking off clothes (hers or yours)
- Rub her over her “area” for 5 FULL minutes and refuse to take her panties or clothes off no matter how much she or you wants it – tell her how much she wants you AND how much you want her
- If you start the technique I’m about to share with you AFTER you do all this stuff then you are almost GUARANTEED to give her a foreplay orgasm!
Giving A Clitoral Orgasm
The easiest way to give her a foreplay orgasm is by stimulating her clitoris. Here’s one way to do it that I know your girl will like:
- When massaging it, use one finger in circular strokes directly on it, but to the upper right. Think of it like the 1:30 position on a clock. For reasons I can’t explain, this particular area of a woman’s clitoris is packed with even MORE nerve endings than the rest!
- Make sure she is wet, or add lube (you can also lick your finger).
- It’s important that you keep a steady pressure the whole time, but not too hard! We girls are much more sensitive than you are, so start off light, and don’t go harder until she starts pressing herself against you.
- Once she starts lifting her hips towards you, go just a little bit faster – and tell her softly and gently, “Come for me baby and totally relax.” This reassures her that it’s “okay” to let herself go, and often you reassuring her is exactly what she needs to go from feeling really good to going OVER THE TOP and having an incredible orgasm!